Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

&TVs Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai recreates the iconic song, ‘Ek Chatur Naar’ from cult-classic Padosan


Released in 1968 and remembered for years thereafter, the comical film Padosan has arguably been one the of the landmark movies in Bollywood. A film featuring a quintessential cast created quite a buzz back in the day and more so for its iconic peppy song, ‘Ek Chatur Naar’ that continues to be watched through generations. In the forthcoming episode of &TV’s Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, the team is all set to recreate the magic and give this iconic song an extra hysterical twist with Vibhuti mimicking Mehmood a.k.a Master Pillai.

 

The episode will show our Angoori Bhabhi engrossed in magic and comedy of this 60’s cult-classic film. Overwhelmed with the song, Angoori Bhabhi expresses her desire to learn classical South Indian music to Tiwari only to be arrogantly discouraged by him. But Vibhuti overhears their conversation and decides to turn into a music teacher for her aka Master Pillai.

 

Taking references from the legendary late actor, Mehmood, Aasif aka Vibhuti said, “Mehmood Ji undoubtedly was one of finest actors and I have idolized him. It is truly an honour portraying this landmark character. Recreating the magic of Mehmood wasn’t easy and I enjoyed every bit of it. I had to closely follow his mannerisms, comic timing and look to bring this character to life once more. I have always loved styling my characters in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai and the character of Master Pillai is my personal favourite. I do feel the viewers will thoroughly enjoy this episode as much as we have enjoyed shooting for it.”



Adding to this, Shubhangi aka Angoori Bhabi said, “I have watched Padosan almost over 20 times now, and each time I see it, I crack up just like the first time. The moment all of us were on the top of the moon when we were first briefed about this episode. Undoubtedly, recreating and shooting this cinematic classic has been an amazing experience and I really do hope the audience loves it too.”



Tune in to Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain every Monday to Friday at 10:30 pm only on &TV

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed