Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

"My life has come to full circle" -says Tiger Shroff


The teaser of Tiger's next film WAR with the Indian Greek god Hrithik has been launched today and has been applauded by the audience. Tiger is known for his action and dancing skills in the movie. He has over time explored a lot in the industry and wishes to do more. Tiger got his mega launch with Sajid Nadiadwala in Heropanti whom he also considers his mentor. Tiger has done Baaghi and Baaghi 2 with Sajid which also made blockbusters. And now he will taking the action franchise ahead with Baaghi 3.



In fact, Baaghi 3 will see him team up with film-maker Sajid Nadiadwala again [after Heropanti, Baaghi and Baaghi 2]. “It’s always fantastic to team up with Sajid sir. I’ll forever be grateful to him for giving me a dream launch pad and helping me start a new life [as an actor]. He is my mentor as well as a father figure,” says the actor.



He further added, "Baaghi series will always be special to me. After all my career saw a big high with Baaghi 2. Sometimes I feel my life has come to full circle now."



For the Ahmed Khan directed film, Tiger will reportedly fly to Israel where he will train with Krav Maga experts for eight-10 days, for the third part of the franchise. “We hope to create the same magic but offer something bigger to audiences. In terms of action, we plan to take things to the next level [as compared to Baaghi 2],” he signs off. 

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed