Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

Awaaz releases an anthemic single by Producer , Rapper Haji Springer called “Galiyon Se”




Awaaz today released Haji Springer’s “Galiyon Se”, an addictive melody with lyrics that talk about being self made.  

A collaborative effort with Jay R, “Galiyon Se” will get you hooked to it instantly. Both the artists have been partners in music for the greater part of their careers and are Indian immigrants in the Bay Area of San Fransisco, California.

Haji Springer reflected on his success by saying, "I feel blessed to still be doing music and having an audience that truly appreciates me. I feel like I always reinvent myself every few years and stay on top of my game when it comes to hip hop.”

Inspired by pure passion, Haji goes on to say, “I never started music to become famous or rich, it was my life blood! Its been a crazy ride but I'm still here. God is good."

When asked about Haji Springer, Desi Hip Hop CEO, Hardik Dave mentioned, “Haji is a true Bay Area legend! He is the product of where passion meets hard work”

Haji Springer's past singles like ‘Koi Ni Parwa’ , ‘Brand New Swag’, Sanjay Dutt’, and Bollywood hits like “Tu Meri Rani’ spread like fire. As a producer, he has also worked on hits for Gippy Grewal, Guru Randhawa, Vishal Shekhar, Sunidhi Chauhan, Raxstar, Bohemia, Baby Bash, and more.

 ‘Galiyon Se’ is released under Sony Music’s Hip Hop focused label, Awaaz is available across all leading streaming platforms and youtube (link).

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed