Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

Get ready to groove this Ganesh Chaturthi with Yuvraaj Parashar’s ‘Atharva’


August 31, 2019: The 11 day Ganesh Chaturthi celebration in India is incomplete without special song, dance numbers and strong emotional connect. This festive season actor Yuvraaj Parashar has come up with a devotional track called ‘Atharva’. Recently, the song was launched at Sahara Star, Mumbai. To support the actor Yuvraaj Parashar several Bollywood celebrities like Zeenat Aman, Kapil Kaustubh Sharma, Shantipriya, Suhel Ali Khan, Vibhoutee Sharma and many more, attended the event. 
When asked veteran actress Zeenat Aman about Yuvraaj's 'Atharva' song, she stated that, "'Atharva' is a beautiful song and I am very proud to see Yuvraaj excelling in his career. I remember the day I met Yuvraaj, he was performing in Norway, and at that moment I realized that he is a talented person, along with being a perfect actor he is also a professionally trained classical dancer. I was very impressed by him then and now watching him perform in 'Atharva' is amazing. I enjoyed 'Atharva' a lot. I wish Yuvraaj all the best for all his future projects."
‘Atharva’ is a unique devotional song that was released just before the arrival of Lord Ganesha. The traditional rhythm of dhol, taashas and high energy dancing can be seen throughout the video. The devotional energetic song literally gives rise to a very spiritual atmosphere. The song is groovy and will keep you dancing right from the beginning till the end.

“’Atharva’ is a very special song for me, as it was my father’s dream and his blessings that kept me focused towards my goals and achieve this huge milestone. I completely remember as a child; I always visited ganpati pandals and danced on the tune of Ganpati songs. It’s a nostalgic moment for me as well as a proud moment. I hope the audience connects with the song and enjoy it on this Ganesh Chaturthi.” states Yuvraaj Parashar. 


‘Atharva’ features devotee Yuvraaj Parashar along with fabulous dancers and professionally trained dhol players expressing their love and devotion by worshiping lord Ganesha. The thumping tune of the song evokes reverence and awe. The song has been composed by Nikhil V Kamath and is sung by Divya Kumar with lyrics by Vimal Kashyap.



‘Atharva’ is directed and choreographed by Neerav Bavlecha and produced by Rajkumari Satyaprakash Parashar presented by Movies Masti Magic Studios. The music video ‘Atharva’ is now available on Yuvraaj’s youtube channel ‘Aum Web Studio’.

Atharva Song link : https://youtu.be/b9G8YR-jlBM

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed