Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

Primetime Emmy Awards Nominated Patricia Arquette and Benicio Del Toro on ‘Escape At Dannemora’ Streaming Now on Hotstar Premium


Primetime Emmy Awards Nominated Patricia Arquette and Benicio Del Toro on ‘Escape At Dannemora’

Streaming Now on Hotstar Premium

With a staggering 12 Nominations, ‘Escape At Dannemora’ is one of the front runners in the limited series race. Nominated for Outstanding Limited Series, the seven-episode series is based on true life events on the 2015 Clinton Correctional Facility escape in upstate New York. The escape prompted a massive manhunt for the two convicted murderers, who were aided in their escape by a married female prison employee. Starring Patricia Arquette, Benicio Del Toro, Paul Dano, Bonnie Hunt, Eric Lange, and David Morse, the show has been Created by Brett Johnson and Michael Tolkin and Directed by Ben Stiller. ‘Escape at Dannemora’ is currently streaming on Hotstar Premium.

Some of the award nominations include

·         Lead Actor in a Limited Series or movie - Benicio Del Toro

·         Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie - Patricia Arquette

·         Outstanding Limited Series

·         Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie, or Dramatic Special - Brett Johnson and Michael Tolkin

·         Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie, or Dramatic Special - Brett Johnson, Michael Tolkin and Jerry Stahl

·         Outstanding Directing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special - Ben Stiller

Patricia Arquette said, “I was dead asleep when my phone rang and it was Joey King on FaceTime crying. But she was crying happy tears and I said “Did you get nominated?” She cried and I said,“What is it? Did you get nominated?” and she shook her head “Yes! We both did!” It was such a great feeling to see her face and feel her joy -  she is so damn talented and she kept saying, “I couldn’t do it without you.” But she could have because she is an incredible talent. Then my boyfriend came in and told me about all the nominations for Escape At Dannemora. Then Ben Stiller texted me. So it was a pretty amazing morning. Now I’m just laying here being grateful for all the talented people I have had the chance to work with.   I love the work of all the actresses I am being recognized beside so I would say, it’s as they say “a good day at the office.” 



Benicio Del Toro  added, “I am incredibly grateful to receive this nomination from the TV Academy, and even more so for the honors ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA earned. The cast, crew, writers, Ben Stiller and Showtime brought this unbelievable story to life and I am so proud to be a part of it.  Thank you.” 

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed