Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

Berkelee student Abhi Acharya to perform at Artisticke Fall 2019.


Artist Abhi Acharya who got attracted towards music at a very young age will be seen performing couple of his own songs this Saturday at Artisticke Fall 2019 which will be held at Kalaneriar Art Gallery, Jaipur.
Earlier, Abhi shared his Berkelee College of Music, Boston graduation ceremony along with western singer Justin timberlake.

As a child Abhi was under the disciple of Pandit Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and by the time he finished high school, he was the north zone topper of the Trinity Guild Hall Certificate. Post that he nailed the Berkelee college of Music entrance auditions with a generous Scholarship. Even during his college Abhi remained a Dean List student throughout his course. He has done many performances as a vocalist and guitarist with famous Berkelee Indian Ensemble led by AR Rehman.

When asked the young sensation on his upcoming performance he said that, “It’s an ecstatic moment for me as I will be singing in my homeland. I am thrilled to perform and show my creative ideas through my music. I hope the folk would like my performance.”

Being a singer Abhi is also a composer, producer and a song writer. His music is inspired by contemporary western Styles like Blues, Rock, R & B, Jazz, Fusion.

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed