Click and chat with us on whatsapp for sofa details

CNN-News18 brings the eighth edition of award winning talk


CNN-News18 brings the eighth edition of award winning talk




show ‘The Bollywood Roundtables' with Rajeev Masand
Renowned film critic and CNN-NEWS18's Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand is back with his year end
roundtable with top actors and directors Bollywood. His award-winning 'The Bollywood Roundtables'
witnesses candid conversations with popular artists highlighting most talked about films and
performances of the year.
The first episode of the show saw Shahid Kapoor, Ayushmann Khurrana, Ranveer Singh, Vijay Varma
and Akshaye Khanna talk about what entices them in a script to choose a movie, their journey in the
industry, and several other topics where some interesting questiosn led to highy entertaining responses.
When asked about what do they do just before a shoot, Ranveer Singh said he prays and while Shahid
Kapoor quipped - "I take a leak". On the other hand, Gully Boy famed Vijay Varma said he likes to spray
the perfume which suits the gist of the character he is playing.
Also, talking about why he chose Article 15, Ayushmann Khurrana said, “That scene where we were
discussing the cast of all the actors, when they narrated the script to me, I stood up and applauded. This
is it, I am doing this film and that scene was gold for me. Nobody has blatantly discussed casts ever in
mainstream Indian cinema. I think that was the golden moment, incredible.”
In a freewheeling conversation, Shahid Kapoor opened about his childhood. Talking about the time he
moved from Delhi to Munbai, Shahid revealed how he faced bullies and racism. He said, “I came to
Mumbai from Delhi when I was in fifth standard. So, I dealt with like massive racism in school, my accent
was a problem. People couldn’t understand what was going on with me so I had lot of issues. I didn’t
have a friend in school till I was in eighth standard. And then this boy called Haider came in eighth
standard like a savior. He was this big guy, he was like 5’11” and he protected me from like 30 kids
because they used to traumatize me, he saved my life for three years."
Catch full transcript of the show here:
Rajeev Masand: Gentlemen I look around this table & I am instantly reminded of the incredible
performances that each of you have delivered this year. You know this is the 8 th year that we are doing
the actors’ roundtable and every single year this is the moment that I am completely overwhelmed by the
volume of the talent at one table. So, thank you & many congratulations. You know I want to jump right in
and ask each one of you, what was that one scene or one moment in your respective films that
represented why you wanted to do that film?
Ayushmann Khurrana: Which Film?
Rajeev Masand: I will pick Article 15
Ayushmann Khurrana: That scene where we were discussing the cast of all the actors. When they
narrated the script to me, I stood up & applauded. This is it, I am doing this film and that scene was gold
for me. Nobody has blatantly discussed casts ever in mainstream Indian cinema. I think that was the
golden moment, incredible.
Akshay Khanna: I think in section (Section 375) there were lot of monologues like lot of big dialogues, 2-
3 pages.
Rajeev Masand: Most actors would be intimidated by the monologue.
Akshay Khanna: So was I but you don’t get the opportunity to do this in most of the films. I think that was
something that really drew me towards the movie.
Ranveer Singh: I don’t have any specific moment. I remember ever so vividly the moment where you
wanted to do the film. I remember being on a couch at Zoya’s house and she played the video of a

YouTube of Meri Gali mein and she was like, this is it. These are the boys & this is the world. I was like,
that was the moment, I have to do this.
Ayushmann Khurrana (On Gully Boy): It was so beautiful when I saw the film, entry shot mein yeh aage
(Vijay Varma) woh peeche (Ranveer Singh), maine pehli baar Ranveer ko peeche dekha.
Vijay Varma: For me, it was precisely that. I opened the script and it says you are playing the supporting
part, Moeen walks, Moeen walks and Moeen walks, he is there and he crosses this lane. Koi aayega to
phat se seeti maar and I was like the first page it is so beautifully written and I just wanted to be in a Zoya
Akhtar movie, that was about it. I was desperate to be working with this gang. I had been an admirer of
Ranveer’s work from Lootera and he killed it in Bajirao so I was like yeh cheeteh ki chaal hai. It was a
great opportunity for me & I completely jumped on it.
Shahid Kapoor (On Kabir Singh): Well the film I did was a remake so, I kind of saw the film. So, it was
very different because my first feelings were that original performance was so good that I didn’t want to
spoil it. But then, there was a huge opportunity to do something which I felt was rather I mean you rarely
get the opportunity to play a character who is so messed up. I remember when I saw the film and I saw
the interval scene where there is that thing that happens between Preeti & Arjun in Arjun Reddy and that
moment when he slaps her, I was like, he slapped her. Like What the, he slapped her and then that music
started playing and then he went, he OD’d and he passed out and that was interval. And, I had so many
thoughts running through my head but I was so fascinated that somebody made a film which was so
ballsy and which was so raw and wasn’t trying to manipulate the audience but was just expressing things
as how they might happen. And a character who is actually a protagonist of the film and I am hating on
him in the interval. You know so by the end of the film I actually felt emotionally for the character.
Rajeev Masand: You know I didn’t think this question was gonna come so early on in the interview but I
am gonna ask you, Shahid. I know you have said that you don’t see the character of Kabir Singh as a
misogynist, you don’t see the proprietary behavior that he has, his sense of entitlement on the women,
the angry outburst, the slap. You said it comes from the place of intense love. And the film did
exceedingly well and there were women that were connected with it as well.
Shahid Kapoor: For me, there was I mean that was as much endorsement as I could really have asked
for because the people who loved the film, it was large section of people. No film of mine has done even
close to this kind of business, you know really got the heard of it. And I felt the heart of that film was just
to tell a very passionate love story about dysfunctional character.
Rajeev Masand: But Shahid, did any sort of criticism make you reflect on why this film was making a
sizeable number of people uncomfortable?
Shahid Kapoor: First of all, I don’t think that number was very sizeable in comparison to the number of
people who liked the film.
Rajeev Masand: Of course, of course
Shahid Kapoor: But it was a strong point of view and I actually don’t have a problem with people not
liking a film that I have done. Because the whole idea of cinema is for people to have opinions and I think
only very very potent films which are made very well and are highly effective cause that kind of reactions,
such an intense reaction. And I think its great that film has brought up the conversation of violence in a
relationship, what is acceptable and what is not acceptable because I think cinema is a tool which is
meant to make society reflect on itself and it can’t always talk about the right thing because if it does that
then is actually being hypocritical and it is not addressing the issues that lie there.
Rajeev Masand: I think the criticism was about the fact it normalizes the abusive behavior
Shahid Kapoor: But it wasn’t normal according to me, there was nothing normal according to me. It was
absolutely out of control character.
Rajeev Masand: In most films, where I mean Khilji is an example, bad guy romanticize very sexy but
faces repercussions.

Shahid Kapoor: But I think over here that part of saying Heros & Villians, does a complex character not
deserved to be the protagonist of the film?
Rajeev Masand: No no, of course he does
Shahid Kapoor: Should we not allow people who might have made mistakes in the past to get a second
chance? Is it bad to give hope and whose business is it what happens in a love story? The fact is that
eventually two people who are in love have to find a way of living with each other and this was a very
dysfunctional love story about a very messed up character
Rajeev Masand: I think the problem is it is a really compelling performance. You are so good that its
attractive and that’s the problem. But I hear your point
Shahid Kapoor: But you can’t make people feel good or bad till the time they attach to a character. They
have to connect with a character otherwise there is no experience. The willing suspension of disbelief
which is what cinema is based on. You have to start connecting to that person, you have to have feelings
for him knowing that its just a movie. So you have to draw them in for them even to not like him at a
certain point in time. They have to be interested. So you have to play it with total I mean I don’t know why
I am having this fundamental conversation because I have seen Raging Bull where there was domestic
violence and I have seen Scarface where there was extreme violence
Rajeev Masand: It’s the ultimate messaging, right? It’s ultimately what is the messaging? In this film, he
is rewarded at the end of it. She has left her husband, she comes pregnant and she decides she wants to
be with this man.
Shahid Kapoor: I would never want to go through all that he went through to reach the climax. He could
have done that a lot simpler, the day he went to ask for the girl’s hand, things could have ended there and
then we wouldn’t have had a movie. And it is a work of fiction, you know. It does have that disclaimer.
Rajeev Masand: Ok
Rajeev Masand: Akshay, Section 375 was this very intelligent courtroom drama that takes the very
complex subject of rape and the laws position on rape. And it actually sort of explores the grey areas, it
actually explores the complexities of the law, the murkiness of the law, how it’s abused frequently. You
played the defense counsel who is not especially a likeable person. He is constantly bullying the victim,
he digs up the uncomfortable details of the relationship between the accused and the victim. Did you
have reservations about how your character might come off looking especially in today’s times when you
know the climate is about believe the women. When Me too is a reality. Did you have any reservations
about how this lawyer would come off looking, look like he is on the wrong side of the argument?
Akshay Khanna: No. I just liked the way it was written, I really liked the writing, it was really good. Very
tight & very authentic. Gave me a great opportunity as an actor.
Rajeev Masand: You know, to each of you is there anything in your performance that you would change?
When you look back at it, do you feel like I could have done this differently or I would do this differently
given the chance?
Ayushmann Khurrana: I think you feel excited at times when you give a take and then you realize
probably I have given a great take. You watch yourself on the monitor and say Nahi yaar yeh better ho
sakta hai. And sometimes you are not excited, it depends on what the camera is showing, what comes
through, it’s so magical. But at times you are so confident that you don’t want to look at yourself, Yaar
mujhe pata hai yeh sahi hai. That’s the magic moment that happens. So I don’t watch my films I just
watch it once, not more than that. In the edit or probably cast & crew screening.
Rajeev Masand: Akshay, you never watch? Apparently I read it somewhere
Akshay Khanna: No, I do
Rajeev Masand: You do?

Akshay Khanna: As he said (Ayushmann) once
Ayushmann Khurrana: So I am of course over critical when it comes to my performance, I get really
over critical, nahi yar yeh aise ho sakta tha, waise ho sakta tha. Nahi yeh line to main…
Rajeev Masand: Are you obsessive? Are you the sort of a person who looks at his performance and says
I wish I could have done it differently? I wish if I had another chance I would do this differently.
Vijay Varma: All the time. I was talking earlier about Gully Boy but there are other films like Monsoon
shootout where I felt I was little too what you call it passive as a player in the film, I wanted more
participation and I look at it and I can’t stand it.
Ayushmann Khurrana: That depends on the character also; sometimes you don’t have the crunch of
that active part. Like I thought I was little passive in Bareily (Bareily ki Barfi) but active in Bala & Dream
girl and passive in first half of Article 15 but active in the second half. So it really depends on how it’s
written, you can’t go beyond the realm of the character
Rajeev Masand: Akshay, do you do that? Do you look at your performance and think of how you could fix
it if you were to do it again?
Akshay Khanna: Not in the last few years but maybe my earlier work. If I see it now probably I would
hate it.
Ayushmann Khurrana: I loved him (Akshay Khanna) in Humraaz. Sir, that song Kissa Hum likhenge,
Hulchul film, right?
Akshay Khanna: I don’t remember
Rajeev Masand: that was a Priyadarshan film
Ranveer Singh: Little known fact about Vijay, Moeen’s track in Gully Boy, there is whole chunk that is not
there in the film
Rajeev Masand: Really?
Ranveer Singh: Yeah. I don’t know when Zoya Akhtar makes the entire package, I am sure deleted
scenes would be there because they are cracking. There was a whole gaada track of Moeen & Murad
that was left out in order to make it more crisp or whatever but credit to Vijay in whatever he had, made it
so impactful. One of the most if not the most memorable character. My favourite character even at the
script level. I told Zoya once, Ma’am if you had offered me or given me a free hand I would have probably
picked Moeen. I loved the guy.
Vijay Varma: In fact, I remember I was reading at Zoya’s place and every time I was reading this guy
(Ranveer Singh) was jumping out of his sofa, he is like I know. And he gave me two incredible inputs, he
said Bhai City of God Lil ze. I was like yeah, I am gonna go watch that film again because who bola ki
who udhat ka raja hai, He is the king of that land. Although he is a small timer but the idea of owning that
space came from Ranveer. I don’t know if I am allowed to say this but I will say so he said you need to be
the king but still feel out of it. Nobody gives you the bhaav that you think you should get. And he said bhai
yeh kahin bhi ho sakta hai, kisi ke saath bhi ho sakta hai. Any demographic, any economic background it
happens to me. I looked into his eyes and I saw Moeen right there.
Ranveer Singh: I really connected with Moeen. When I heard the narration, my biggest connect was with
Moeen. But what is the biggest input that I gave you, Vijay? Please tell everybody. I want the credit for
this yaar.
Vijay Varma: So there is a scene in Benetton shop where we go, so in the script it was written, I just say
sab log aajo baajo hat jaao, Moeen bhai karenge rap and it ends there. So I go to the next scene and he
is like I think Moeen should just let go. Moeen ko idhar chup jaana chahiye. I looked at him, I didn’t
understand what he was saying like you should just break into an impromptu rap.
Ranveer Singh: I was so proud of myself, I was like Shabaash.

Rajeev Masand: Is it rare to find that level of nuance, that level if layering in a supporting role?
Shahid Kapoor: I am born to my dad who is played supporting roles which are central to the film. So I
just understood at a very early stage like he said (Ranveer) he was most drawn towards Moeen. The
biggest trap is when you are actually given the central character because a lot of times, a central
character is the one through whose lens the filmmaker needs to tell a story. We are very fortunate that we
are mainstream actors and we get to play those parts which essentially have a little bit of all of that. But if
you look at cinema at large, its not the central character who is always exciting. Some of the greatest
actors have given their greatest performances in roles which might have been shorter than some other
people of the same film.
Vijay Varma: I agree partly with what you are saying. Because there is this tendency of putting
supporting cast in a certain bracket.
Rajeev Masand: This is a guy who is a car jacker, he has kids running drugs for him but we see a side to
him who is a great friend, a childish side to him in that showroom. I mean that level of layering you
seldom see in mainstream cinema.
Vijay Varma: I agree with you. Its rare to find it also because there is this strong tendency to put
supporting cast in certain bracket. There is a token role written for actors and they come to you and say is
role ke liye hum ko ek actor chahiye. And so who have you got for the central part then? I have heard all
of it and discarded it all for so many years. I did Pink in 2016 and Gully Boy in 2019 so I have been trying
to get roles like Moeen.
Ayushmann Khuranna: I don’t know if he remembers it or not, we auditioned for Kai Po Che together at
Mukesh Chhabra’s earlier office. So we were reading lines and Amit Sadh was there so three of us tested
for the role. This was before Vicky donor.
Rajeev Masand: Has there been a role that you said no to initially? That you didn’t want to do for
whatever reasons but you changed your mind? Perhaps you were convinced by the director’s vision,
perhaps the filmmaker or the writer convinced you to look it from a different perspective and it made
sense to you?
Ayushmann Khuranna: Article 15. Though I had extracted the script out of Anubhav sir, but when I read
the first draft I was like sir aap ko mujhe padana hi nahi chahiye tha. It was so vanilla, there is nothing
exciting about it. And in my head I had said no, he said give me 2 months. He came back after two
months and I was shocked. What have you done in these two months? So that happened with me.
Rajeev Masand: Has there been a role that you said no to initially?
Ranveer Singh: Yeah, Khilji actually. I found the charcter so despicable and so dark, so messed up that
it was actually out of sheer fear. And I told Sanjay sir that this might take me into sort of like a hole that I
might not come out of. I can see myself going bit barmy on this guy and I don’t know if I am at that stage
in my life. I was very happy, was going to get married. It was all like roses. So initially, I was bit afraid but
Mr. Bhansali convinced me. I remember one moment on his balcony eating fish curry, we were going
back and forth, and I was apprehensive. And he got frustrated, he couldn’t have said another word to
convince me, he said my boy don’t you want to play a character who has got 75 kg balls. That was it. But
most times I am an interval green lighter.
Vijay Varma: I was kind of scared to do Pink because it was those 4-5 scenes loaded with..
Rajeev Masand: Those were good scenes. Again that was a supporting part that had nuance. That
scene where you drop the old man of your bike and you are actually threatening him but sort of loving,
caring in that auto rickshaw.
Vijay Varma: There was a great input by the director, he said you have to attack the rickshaw driver to
threaten the old man. You be very nice to him and attack this person in front of him, he will know who you
are.

Ayushmann Khurana: Tough part is you don’t have the arsenal as the character. How you bring those
nuances, that is the toughest part.
Rajeev Masand: You know what Charlize Theron said, she was actually quoting someone. She said,
‘when the writing is bad, actors act.’
Ayushmann: Sometimes the script is great but the character is vanilla. In totality, the script works.
Rajeev Masand: But Akshay, never you have never been in that position where you have changed your
mind?
Akshay Khanna: I can’t remember but no. Really interesting to hear what they were talking about, it
resonates with me. Talking about the interval, you get the sense if you want to do this.
Rajeev Masand: How long into a narration or into a script do you kind of know?
Akshay Khanna: It varies from script to script but I think what they are saying is absolutely right. You
know very quickly whether you are interested or not.
Ranveer: But I wanna make a point about what we were discussing earlier. I think it is pretty common
amongst us all which is interesting that once you have done it, you are not hung up on revisiting it, going
over what you could have done differently. And since then you have evolved as a person as well.
Ayushmann: Idea is to move on.
Ranveer: If you are really livid, then you are done with this. You don’t want to go back.
Akshay Khanna: I was reading the paper today and it had a great quote from someone, it said if I have
to sum up everything I know I have learnt about life in three words it is this: it goes on.
Ayushmann: You know it is like this honeymoon period you are enjoying when the film releases, it goes
in two months. Next film comes up.
Rajeev Masand: But you have also been shooting back to back to back.
Ayushmann: Right now I need a break for three months, doing nothing.
Ranveer: There is one movie in my filmography which I can watch anywhere anytime, Simmba.
Vijay Varma: I remember we were shooting for Gully Boy and all Ranaveer kept saying was mujhe to
Simbba mein jaana hai.
Rajeev Masand: But you have just come back from Suryavanshi, that little portion what has that been
like? Did it give you exactly what you needed?
Ranveer: Sir, on the first day, half way through the day few shots into what we were doing, Rohit sir & I
had a moment in between shots, he was like yeh Simmba tere andar chalega. What he really meant was
like now you have made it on your own.
Ayushmann: RS the kind of versatility you have shown with Lootera, Simbba, Gully Boy like buffet of
genres.
Ayushmann Khurrana: I need to ask Akshay sir, Taal film mein jab aapne glasses fainke the naa, that
was beautiful. Us time pe kya chal raha tha aap ke dimaag mein?
Akshay Khanna: I can’t remember now
Rajeev Masand: Akshay, you know actually you are the most experienced in this group. You have been
making movies for longer than the others have. In fact, you started just when Hindi cinema was going
through that really exciting there was whole tectonic change taking place. And Dil chahta hai, your film
was the marker which people spoke of. Did you know at the time that this was different, you all were
doing something different?

Akshay Khanna: Yeah, you get the sense of that. Yeah, definitely. Writing was so good and so fresh and
Farhan (Akhtar) was so amazing. I think the credit of Dil Chahta hai goes to him totally. I don’t know why
he has not made another one.
Rajeev Masand: Or even to just revisit those character and see where they may be today, what they are
upto?
Ranveer Singh: But what really intrigues me today as an actor stepping into a film like Dil Chahta Hai,
something that you could say has never ever been made before.
Rajeev Masand: Weren’t you meant to play the other role? (Akshay Khanna)
Akshay Khanna: I wanted to play Aamir’s character
Rajeev Masand: But I cant think of anyone else playing….
Rajeev Masand: Ranveer, Zoya has said that in Gully Boy that scene in Kalki’s bathroom where Murad of
course wipes his hands on that napkin and folds it quite perfectly and leaves it right there. So that was an
improvised moment, that wasn’t actually in the script. There was no water in the taps apparently and you
improvised that moment where you folded perfectly. It’s a very little moment but it reveals so much. Then
there of course you immediately followed it up with the scene where you measure the bathroom with your
feet. You know you have spoken about the prep that went into learning the rap, the lingo but to play a guy
who feels small because that is what he is feeling at that moment, right. That he doesn’t belong here,
what was that like?
Ranveer: My upbringing has been such that I used to stay in Bandra west but on the border, ok. So like
right on the border. So if you move east, there is a very different social strata. And if you go west where I
used to go to school, used to go to the club, it was a very different social strata. So I had that good
fortune of being right in the middle where you could see the best of both worlds. So when you move west
there are several instances where you find yourself in the position of I have not. So it’s like you wake up
in the morning, you go to school, you hanging out with all the affluent kids you know. But you come back
and you playing cricket and football with your mates who are completely different. So I know that feeling. I
have been in that position to know that feeling. Even in school, there are different levels especially in
larger schools.
Ayushmann Khuranna: In my family, I have people who stay in villages in Punjab who are like very
affluent in London & Canada and that is why the varied versatile upbringing has brought this experience
which you put on celluloid.
Shahid Kapoor: I came to Mumbai from Delhi when I was in fifth standard. So I dealt with like massive
racism in school, my accent was a problem. People couldn’t understand what was going on with me so I
had lot of issues. I didn’t have a friend in school till I was in eighth standard. And then this boy called
Haider came in eighth standard like a savior. He was this big guy, he was like 5’11” and he protected me
from like 30 kids because they used to traumatize me, he saved my life for three years.
Rajeev Masand: To each of you, what genre of film are you dying to do but for some reason they won’t
offer it to you?
Shahid Kapoor: I think all of us sitting here must be dying to do the genre the other one has done at
some point. I love that why I didn’t get that? I would love to do a film about a rap star coming up from
Dharavi, that is such an amazing space. There are so many, I would love to play Moeen.
Akshay Khanna: An action film, I haven’t done an action film for a long time. I would love to do a good
action film.
Ranveer Singh: What I have not done and I would love for it to be offered but let me tell you in this
genre, a good script is hard to come by. Slick actioners, very James Bondesque.
Rajeev Masand: To all of you, Amitabh Bachchan just completed 50 years of acting and he is tireless, he
continues to make 2-3 films a year, he has got a very busy television show, he does ads, he is constantly

on his toes. Do you sometimes think about how long you like to be working? You all work very hard, it is a
very consuming job, would you like to be doing this forever or do you have other interests for which you
hope to make time for?
Ayushmann Khuranna: You are talking about Amitabh Bachchan sir, I am working with him in Gulabo
sitabo, he just helps you with everything. Like I normally mark my lines with a marker and I don’t mark my
co-actor’s lines, he is like how selfish are you. He told me to mark your co-actor’s lines, he was like
Deepika bhi aise hi karti hai. I think it comes from within, his energy level, the zeal to live life, it is
unbelievable in this age. And apart from that, talking about myself I remember when Hawaizaada
bombed, next day I started making calls to all the musicians in the city and form my band. I started
performing on weddings, college concerts I thought I don’t know where I am going now. Because
Hawaizaada ke baad trade was like iska pack up ho gaya hai. So thankfully after a month Dum laga ke
hai sha released, but next day I formed my band like ab main gig karunga, main gaaunga, band ke saath
travel karunga. I am fortunate that I have a parallel vector of singing & gigging and it really helps.
Rajeev Masand: But not so much as a Plan B as things you just want to turn to?
Ayushmann Khuranna: I started with plan D, C & B like radio, telelvision then it was like towards my final
destination.
Vijay Varma: I honestly couldn’t find any other interest, passion that I thought I could continue doing as a
profession so this is the only one I like and I am kind of capable of. I don’t know, I feel like after a certain
age I would like to go away to mountains and chill for a bit but I like doing what I am doing as of now and
don’t plan to quit.
Shahid Kapoor: My question to myself is usually the other way around. How long will people still want to
see me, I think that’s the larger question that bother me. Because the ball is actually in that court. I mean
the more you work the more you understand as you go through ups and downs and I have had quite a
few I mean I have been doing this for 16 years, I have seen some extreme lows some highs, couple of
really big highs but the larger question is always is how long will people offer me work for and more
importantly how long will people offer me the work that actually excites me, which actually gets me going
deep within, stirs my soul. Because that is essentially that keeps me going and that is why I do this job as
supposed to another less demanding, much more secure, more family friendly you know normal kind of
job. Not every opportunity is going to provide you that platform. Till they want to see me I am lucky to be
here.
Ranveer Singh: I don’t know, sir. I am really relishing every opportunity at the moment, I am really loving
the work. Like I am in the thick of that, deeply in love with the work. The more I do I love it even more.
What is important for me is I keep getting to do different things. Every time there is installment of body of
work, the next one ought to be really really different in order to keep me engaged. Otherwise I like
directing, I hope to be a director someday, I want to be a DJ, I want to have kids, I want to spend quality
time with them.
Akshay Khanna: It’s easy to say as long as my body supports me I’d like to work but what Shahid said is
more important. The audience has to keep wanting to watch you. That has to last more important than the
body.
Rajeev Masand: Thank you. Each one of you was extraordinary in each of your films, thank you. Looking
forward to lot more from each of you, thank you for this incredible sort of insight into how you pick the
films that you do and what goes into kind of you know into creating these incredible performances.

Comments

Videos Folding Sofa Cum Bed